About author

In this section: some info about the author, work in progress, projects, terms of service, warranty

About author

Postby zoros » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Hello world :D,
my name is Fabio Zorba aka zoros ... I'm Italian teacher of Electronics and informatics laboratories manager.

I'm not a true programmer, however in my job I must often develop tools, write scripts and programs, to improve my work procedures.
In my hobby/profession there is GNU/Linux, Slackware in particular, so I can share my works under GPLs (and similar) licenses.
Remember that the materials and articles published here, and in my other websites, are releases "As Is", without any warranty.

But I currently use these tools, so I think this work may be useful for others. :geek:

Some links (about me):

ZorOS Boot Manager (sourceforge):
ZorOS is a boot manager that hides/shows partitions at boot time and allows to boot up to 10 primary partitions per HD.

ZorOS CD/USB stick (softpedia):
ZorOS is a bootable CD/USB that contains classical recovery programs, but localized in 7 languages: English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Slovenian. It is "all in RAM" system, with dialog box and scripts to automate installations.

http://www.zorox.eu:
Collection of software projects, electronics, technical information, documents teaching ... free (my Italian website).

:mrgreen:
zoros
Site Admin

Return to General Info, Terms of Service